Thursday, February 19, 2004

"Maggie" said on the chatterbox thang:
: Where are the poodles?
on
Wed, Feb 18 2004 (07:04:22 pm)

They are in their Poodle Palace. Past their bed time, ya know. But I'm just guessing that, of course. I'm in Hobbs at the folks house. We've been moving William into his house in Las Cruces and got back tonight. I'm beat. But I talked to the husband about an hour ago and he was sleepy and said it was time.

Frank's had quite a week. A day or two ago Vic made a frozen pizza (isn't that sad, I leave and he has to eat frozen pizza rather than home cooked meal...hee hee snort) and he took it out of the oven and sat it on the stove top to cool for a minute. He went back to the living room and heard a noise. He went to investigate only to meet Bad Frank trotting out of the kitchen. He found the pizza draped over the towel rack with all the toppings dripping to the floor. I am so glad it was damn hot and he couldn't get it any further!

And then tonight, Vic could hear another noise in the kitchen. A minute later he ran around the corner prancing with his prize. He found the bag o' pig ears. He only brought one to the living room, but he left the bag out in the middle of the floor.

Nancy is just her pretty pretty princess self. Miss Fancy Pants is always a princess, even when she stocks my poor poor Pesty cat or tries to dig to China. Vic does not agree, but I'm the one that is always right.

So, needless to say, Vic is ready for me to come home. Little does he know that I'm bringing my mother home with me! No, actually, I told him that too. All he wanted to know was if she was going to make him chicken fried steak.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive