Friday, August 05, 2005

I have a new appreciation for elementary school teachers. Who knew how much frickin' work it was to decorate their rooms! And that THEY supply all the cool stuff in their rooms...like games, flash cards, etc. If I am this exhausted after a week of teacher training...I can only imagine what next week and the next and the next....will be like! My brain is fried and my whole body hurts and I have to get up in the morning (SATURDAY) and go work more on my room. But I really like it. I have some pretty great co-workers...and I'm getting less scared of the kids...but I think it's just because I'm so ready to have all the preparation done that the kids actually being here would be a welcomed change...

Did I mention that I only have paint on the walls and "Meet the Teacher Night" is Tuesday. Aye Crumba.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive