Sunday, June 29, 2008

Since we last spoke...

I have turned 30 and had the most fabulous semi-WT party around. Jamey, Kim, Vic, William, Mandy, Kelly, etc. are the best friends ever! It was just perfect. William grilled, Kelly let us borrow the kegerator, Jamey made the most delish cupcakes (including a giant pink one for me!), Vic and Mandy cleaned the back yard....it was just awesome! I love yall!

We have also bought a house in Pampa, so it is officially our new home. Follow this link: tinyurl.com/5kud6z to see it. I'm really excited to live in a smaller house. This one has just been TOO big for us! BUT! We still have a guest bedroom, so PLEASE come visit us! It's going to be an adventure for sure! I am excited to live close to Chappell again--she's about 45 mins away in Amarillo. I'm going to be teaching science & social studies to 4th graders, which is also pretty exciting since I love those two subjects.

Followers

Blog Archive