Saturday, January 10, 2009

I was going to blog about our days in Albuquerque and then our time in DFW for Christmas and New Years...but William's computer said something about "cookies" and I never got it to work, and now it seems like it's been to long to REALLY go into details, so here is my summary:

Albuquerque was cold. The family drank way more than either side of my family ever did at holidays, which made things rather entertaining to sit back and watch. The father-in-law has a new wife that was a little uncomfortable about spending time with the mother-in-law, but over all it was fine. I actually enjoyed my time there. DFW was warm, except in William's house where he had a halogen torch lamp sitting nest to the thermostat keeping it a balmy 67, according to the lying thermostat box. I, who sleeps with a fan on every night, was so cold I was miserable! Had dinner w/ 30ish Matthews Clan Members which was cool. New Year's Eve was spent w/ William, Heather, Vic, Kim, & John Snuffleupagus. Drank a little, ate a little, and went to bed shortly after 12. Did enjoy a round of Quelf which is a damn funny game!

So I've been back to school a week and am already ready for Spring Break. Really I'm just ready to move back home! I also have had green snot for about 3 weeks now. Thought it was going away w/ the Neti Pot & Mucinex, but today I think I may have to go to the Dr. next week...when I get back to DFW I'm getting back on allergy shots!

Most exciting thing to happen this week: got new tires today. Good times.

Followers

Blog Archive