Thursday, June 25, 2009



I got a new rocking chair for outside. As you can see from the not-so-pretty picture, I can sit indian-style in it (is that politically incorrect to call it that?). I LOVE IT. I just sat and rocked while Vic grilled us some chicken. First time in YEARS that I've sat outside and not imbibed anything other than some good ol' fashioned iced tea!

Have I mentioned that we are in the process of changing our eating habits? Probably not, but we are. More grilled, less butter, you know the drill. I'm feeling really motivated this time--like I ever do this--but anyway. I'm ready for a change. I'm not trying to be smaller as most people who make food changes, but I am trying to be healthier and if I happen to shrink, I'll live. I think I'm also going to bite the bullet and start swimming at the only indoor pool in town. I went and checked it out and it's a good size and not very busy. I've also been thinking we'll start walking some too--since my feet don't hurt anymore (because I had them lazered last summer!) and the same place that has the pool as an indoor track. Wouldn't want to get any sun, ya know!

Followers

Blog Archive