Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thirty-one. 31. It's really only a fun number if it's tied to Baskin Robbins. But anyway, it was a good lazy day--which is just what I needed! We slept late, grabbed lunch at Sonic, got ready, and headed to Amarillo. We had to get Vic's glasses adjusted, and I found some cute Earth shoes at Dillards that got to come home with me:


We went to look at headboards--we got new mattresses so now we have a spare set of (old) king mattresses. We are looking for an inexpensive headboard/frame for it. Didn't find much we liked that was not too expensive.

Then we went to Pei Wei for dinner. We were going to eat Japanese food, but it was SO busy that I didn't wanta wait. So we are going to go back on Monday night and eat there and continue looking for a bed. After some mongolian chicken, we went to Biti Pies and I had the best mini coconut cream pie! Here's a pic of it 1/2 eaten:

I also got a german chocolate cake to go too! Vic got a cherry pie and a chocolate one to go!

So now we are home and I'm looking for something to wear to church that would accentuate my new shoes! Thanks for all the birthday wishes it was a good day!

Followers

Blog Archive