Tuesday, January 07, 2003

In case any of you are interested...Domino's Dot's are SO falsely advertised. They are about the size of a small McDonald's Chick Nugget. And they are pizza dough balls rolled in goo w/ more goo as dipping sauce. I'm glad that I hate their pizza and wasn't counting on much because my other half was highly disappointed in his favorite pizza place.

My poo's were beautified today. They are extra fancy now. The stylist said that Nancy didn't act as well as she should have because she was so concerned with Franklin. She said it was "amazing she was SO attached to him...it's like he is HER puppy." She's so sweet, worried about her baby brother.

I also made the mistake of going to UNT today. I had to finalize my name change and get 10 official copies of my transcript. Little did I know that today was new student orientation. I must look like I know my way around (or maybe just old) because I was asked at least a half dozen times directions or general info. So what if I'm a graduate student, got my undergrad there, and have been a student there for over 2 years....I don't know where to get ID cards made, don't know when classes start, and I sure as hell don't know where the nearest coffee shop is. Ask someone who is already carrying a backpack. Even better if the pack has wheels. I'm sure they know.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive