Thursday, January 23, 2003

Nancy had her first day of poodle school on Tuesday, and I have to say...she was a star! Not only did she do every command...but she also didn't try to eat a single person! Her father and I were SO proud.

Funny Story: Nancy had met a classmate last week when we were practicing just being in Petsmart, a 6 mo old chocolate lab named Theo. Well, they were not fast friends to say the least. Six months is the cut off for who's in the puppy class and who's in the adult class. One would hope that Nancy would be a little better behaved since she is 2 years old...but no. Theo's Mom and I were holding on for dear life to the leashes so they didn't eat each other. We finally drug them apart and Theo left the building. So this week, they meet again. And because Nancy had gotten used to being in Petsmart, she didn't pay much attention to them. But Theo's Mom told me that she was telling her husband about the episode and he looked at Theo and said "OHHH, poor little fella...what kind of big mean dog wanted to eat you?? A doberman? A rottweiler?" And Theo's Mom said "A poodle." Hee hee.

My parents are coming tomorrow. They really need to improve on their planning skills rather than waiting until the last minute so I have to scramble and get things in order for their arrival. You see, Vic and I give them our bed when they are here...so I have to parents-proof the room. You know, change the sheets, clean the bathroom, hide the whips and chains...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive