Saturday, January 18, 2003

Why is it that I have homework to complete by Tuesday for Petsmart college w/ Nancy and I'm spending my FRIDAY night doing it and even though I'm in graduate school I have NEVER spent an entire Friday night EVER doing my own homework? Yeah, I don't know either. And as for this homework...there is a lot of shit to remember! I'm not supposed to ever say "NO" to them. Rather, I have chosen "HEY!" to be my negative word marker. When she (or Frank) does something wrong, I exclaim the negative word marker and as soon as they have stopped/corrected their behavior, I excitedly use the positive word marker which I have chosen to be "GOOD girl/boy!" That's neat and good and all, but when Nancy is chasing the cat and Frank is eating the plants I can't help but use a collective "NO! STOP IT! YOU BASTARDS!" But a dog is only as smart as its human because we are, after all, responsible for teaching them all that they know. Therefore, I have dedicated my usually busy (hardy har har) Friday nights to the betterment of poodles everywhere. Amen.

Fred #3 will be here on Monday to spend the night before he going to Mexico to build a church. What does this mean to me other then I will have to be on my best behavior? Garage door opener. Hellzzz yeah baby! We've lived here since April and it's about 12 below zero (ok, so it's just 28, according to weather.com). I can not frickin wait to pull into my garage and stroll into my house without braving the elements!! So that's the plans of Fred #3 & #4...make Mama happy.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive