Tuesday, April 29, 2003

If you are prone to getting your panties in a wad, I would suggest wearing a thong. What that means? Not sure...but think about it. Thongs can't get in a wad, therefore if you wear one and you tend to get wads...you will theoretically be wad free. Same with like...say you are sensitive, and easily offended...don't post extra personal things on extra public websites.

That being said, I wasn't being bitchy...or making a joke...I just read a whole lota sap in a place that I'm not used to sap. I read the on goings of MM&A (WHEN she updates...but that's another story!) when I need a chuckle or to feel closer to home. And there was no possible way for me to know that you were going to "completely resent" a comment on your YMMB thing...seeing has how I've known about that since we lived together in Lubbock...

Anyway. What's that saying about the pants...and the same ones to get mad and glad in???

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive