Sunday, April 27, 2003

We went to church this morning. It was cool. Well, not literally...it was actually VERY hot in there...but I am so glad we went. We went to Lake Shore Baptist in Lake Dallas. The service was about giving and they had some little girls get up in front and sign a song, I liked that a lot. Not that I understood it; but I like sign language. I think we are going to try a few more before we decide on one. Moe, do you know anything about Denton Bible?

BTW, I didn't realize that taking the Lord's name in vain was one of the 10 Commandments. We learn something new all the time!

I LOVED what Andy Rooney said tonight on 60 minutes. It was about how all stuff has to have something in it. He meant to grab a coke and got one w/ vanilla and he HATED it. I SO agree! There is not need for stuff to have weird flavors in it. Oatmeal does not need apple cinamon; coffee doesn't need hazelnut; peanuts don't need honey; and potatoe chips don't need bbq flavoring! If you want your oatmeal or coffee or whatever to have some extra flavor...you can put it in!

William is addressing HS graduation announcements tonight. He is the last of the grandkids on both sides to graduate...except on my Mom's side there is a cousin that is also graduating this year...but still...it makes me feel old. I had to type my list of who I sent wedding announcements too for him. Glad I'm not there or I'd end up doing it all.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive