Friday, April 04, 2003

It's that dastardly weekend school again. I can't believe a whole month plus some has already passed. I thought that it would be less painful this go round, but I was wrong. The pain in still fresh in my memory. I sat through tonight with relative ease; we watched a video. But tomorrow, it's back to the treatment center for a day of "sculptures" and "family reconstructions". I loath it all; I used to think that I was a sorta hocky-type person, but I was wrong. I like there to be some sort of scientific reasoning behind the theory and Virginia Satir did not like science. Therefore I am tortured the entire class thinking over and over "This is such a crock!" "Bullshit!" "Whatever!" "Um...riiight..." There are so many ways to think to one's self "you and your way of thinking are idiotic." But, I would like an A in the class, and it will all be over next Saturday. 3 more graduate hours down, only 999,997 left. Not really, it just seems like it. I'm going to read about Bathsheba.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive