Friday, November 21, 2003

The Way to Erase

If you girls have not tried this badboy, you are SO missing out! This is the most amazing thing I've ever tried...My mom had told me she loved them, but I just finally bought a box of two (about 2$) and tried it tonight. I never take off my watch or bracelet so underneath most of our light switches are little black scuff lines from me feeling for the switch in the dark...gone w/ like 2 swipes. It also fixed one of the most annoying things in my house. Not until after we moved in and sat down on the toilet did we notice that they got dry wall stuff on the frame of the doorway into our little toilet room (you know, not the bathroom...the shower, sinks, etc are there...but we have another door that goes into the the tiny toilet room). I mean, that's not something I thought to do...sit on the toilets and inspect things from that eye-level...but now, everytime I'm there, I stare at on spot: for a good 18 inches there were lots of thick splatters of dried dry wall on the smooth painted door frame. I have tried to scrub and scrape it off only to make the test areas look worse. Mr. Clean Eraser came to my rescue. I didn't really think it was going to work on that part, but I had just done the marks under the light switch and thought I'd give it a shot...wowzers. I went through the whole house, but am going to do it again tomorrow in the natural light...not to mention it was so fun!

I love to clean IF I can see dramatic results. Maybe that's why I wait so long in between cleanings. There something so exciting about dusting/cleaning and looking at the rag/paper towel and seeing what you've accomplished.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive