Sunday, January 25, 2004

eBay item 2376028508 (Ends Feb-01-04 19:32:28 PST) - New Winnie the Pooh & Piglet baby blanket

I made something and listed it on Ebay. You see, Misti got 2 of these blanks and I thought it was so cute. So today I went and bought the stuff and made it. As soon as I get my sewing machine (got it for Christmas, dontcha know) all set up, I'm going to sew some fleece together and make me one of the very soft blanks in a bigger side. This was the first time I've ever listed anything on Ebay. Go me.

I also made homemade cookies today. Vic's co-worker, Maryanne (it's Mary-ahn-na, which annoys the shit out of me) made him (us?) some cookies at Christmas and we still had the container, and since it's rude to send back a food container empty...I finally made something to fill it.

I don't think I've mentioned Mary-ahn-na before, but rest assured that if I got to pick 50 people to have knocked off the planet....she'd be in my top 5. She has the foulest mouth, bad attitude, always misses work, and her husband has been in Iraq for like a year. Am I jealous? Yes. I cannot stand her being the only person that Vic works with. She just recently applied for a day position, lets all cross our fingers that she gets it.

I told Vic I put laxatives in her cookies. Of course I didn't. I remembered that I was only giving her about 6 or 8 cookies and the other 2 dozen were staying here. It is still such a fun thought. I did however, let Chester cat smell (read=nibble) the edge of one of hers. Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive