Monday, January 05, 2004

I have no good reason for not blogging. Happy New Year. And let me tell ya, I rang it in with a bang. I mean, a snore. Yeah, I was watching the Weather Channel listing to Vic snore when I went to the bathroom only to return and see it was 11:59. I woke him up to say "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and he grunted it back to me.

I have to get a job. I have been putting it off for about 2 months now and I had planned on waiting until after Vic had brain surgery, but now he has postponed that indefinitely, so I suppose that means I have to get a job. Bummer.

I have also started eating more fruits and veggies. I recently read an article about "miracle foods" and among them were blueberries, oranges, and spinach...just to name a few. I also recently read that if every American really followed the FDA's food pyramid and ate all the fruit/veggies recommended...we would have to increase the production by THREE TIMES just to feed everyone! I have been blending white grape juice, frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries, and a frozen banana for breakfast and it rocks my world. Vic bitched about the blending living on the counter, but he's gotten over it.

**NOTE**
despite all of this sounding like a "New Year's Resolution" neither job hunting or increased fruit/veggie consumption is in any form or fashion the above mentioned fantasy. Both just happened to fall around the time of year that people make unrealistic goals only to be let down by their own overzealousness.

And Misti, Carson says "Looks like the pot's calling the kettle black..."

Don't blame me, you know he has a mouth on him.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive