Saturday, October 02, 2004

BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | 'Tell on bullies' - grieving parents

This is one of the saddest things I've seen in some time. It made me wonder how I was so lucky to escape the "bullies" and not be tormented because I was fat. But I did. There are very very few mean situations that happened as a result of my being fat. Actually, I know 4 different times. And only one really bothered me and that was because it came from a friend, one of my best friends at the time....(LaShawn, in case anyone is curious). But I mouthed off back to her about how freaking hairy she was and she shut up. But anyway, it breaks my heart that these two fat chicks thought suicide was the way out. I hope Rebecca can move forward and start to LIVE life as a fat chick and find peace in her own skin.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive