Monday, October 04, 2004

NPR : Connie Rice: Top 10 Secrets They Don't Want You to Know About the Debates

Thought this was interesting. I had always wondered why it wasn't like a real debate, you know, like the ones in high school!

It has rained and rained and rained. It's not raining right now, but it is supposed to for like the next 4 days or something.

This morning I was watching the local news and getting ready for work. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard them say the address (actually just the exact block #) of a house fire in Dallas. It was Jamey's block. I freaked out, but had missed a lot of it. I called her on my way to work and it was the house across the street from her. I was relieved. We figured it was caused by lightening. Thanks Lightening for not striking Jamey, Scarlet, & Rhett's house.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive