Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Our 2 year anniversary was yesterday. I worked most of the day. But we did go to Logans for lunch and then last night when I finally got home from work at 8 pm we went bowling and to dinner. In that order. We were worried the bowling ally would close early so we did that first. We bowled 3 games. I had not bowled since before I had fake fingernails. That was 1995. But I bowled better than I ever have before. I only had 2 frames that I didn't hit anything and those were 2 of the last 3....my hand (and everything else!) was tired. My high score was a 99. My all-time previous high score was 70 something. Also, all of the people there were college-aged to early 30's AND everyone I saw had teeth! It was weird, I figured on a Tuesday night it would be all old people. We had fun. Vic bowled 160 one game and I was very impressed. He used to bowl on a league a very long time ago, but don't tell him I told yall. It was also super cheap...$1 for each pair of shoes and $3.25 for our 3 games. Ohhh, and it was electronic & kept score for us. At Bowl-o-Rama in Hobbs you get paper and a church pew pencil to keep score. Very cool.

Two years ago today, however, we all (yall *know* who you are!!) had to drag our still semi-ly drunk selves out of bed to fly home from Vegas. I feel much better today than I did 10/6/02.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive