Sunday, October 03, 2004

You can go to the The George W. Bush Online Store to get your very own W'04 oval bumper sticker. I have a sign in my front yard too. But I was told at the Corinth Republican headquarters that I needed to bring it in at night because they are hot items and are usually stolen. Instead I just sit outside with my shotgun at night. But that's my right here in TX. ;)

Jared and Hog moved here, actually Ft. Worth, this weekend. Toby has been there for about a year, but they all moved into a house on Friday. I stayed over there until 5 am. We played Dominos and Uno and laughed and laughed and laughed. I am so so so very happy they are here. Toby went to bed early (about 1:30 am) but he had made a crockpot full of pinto beans earlier in the night. I thought that was funny. First of all, he owns a crockpot. Something I did not have until I got one as a wedding gift. And secondly he thought "I know we've only lived here 24 hours; but I think I will make a large pot of beans." But me and the other two found them about 2 or 3 am and they were good and ready. So we ate beans and played ONE hand of Uno from until after 4 am. Very random night, but nice to have my boys back around. Landon will be here at the end of October for about a month. I can't wait.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive