Friday, June 24, 2005

I got a job!!!!!!!

I'm the new 2nd grade resource teacher for 1/2 a day and 2, 3, 4th grade emotionally disturbed teacher for the other 1/2. Only 7-10 kids in the resource room and 4-5 kids in the ED room and I'll have an aide all day. It's in the Lake Dallas ISD, which is where I live. Today was my first job interview and they hired me on the spot. Honestly, it is not MY "ideal" job...but I've been praying about it a lot and I feel like this is where God has lead me. SO I took it. I loved the principal and the assistant principal. Not to mention, I have really been looking at my "comfort zone" lately. This job will really push me out of it. And I think I need that. This past year pushed me out of it, but in a cruel way. This job will be difficult, but also very rewarding. I know that I will learn a lot from these little guys and gals and will be better because of it. But could yall please remember to remind me of that when I'm freakin' out??? So YEAH! Amanda has a teaching job!!

Mandy has a new man. His name is Ronnie, he lives in Shreveport, LA. A coworker of her dad's set them up. They talk on the phone nonstop. He came and stayed last weekend, and was back last night. She has his yukon for the weekend. Because she is a pimp. I'm so happy for her...well, and him! So I had to post pictures from last night. SO cute!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive