Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm pleased to announce the completion of 3 of my 15 hours this summer. I will have a 91 in UNT's Special Education Programs and Practices (EDSP 5710). Which means I made and A in my first spec. ed. class! Yeah! It's over! Schooooool's out fo' summer! Schooooool's out til Monday! I start the other 12 hours on Monday, but still...

Anyway, today for Amanda Days I slept until I woke up. I love to do that. I turned my clock so that I couldn't see it and I slept until I was ready to get up. I also ate Whataburger chicken strips. I don't like to eat fast food or fried chicken. I mean, I do *like* it sometimes...but the mental knowledge of how crappy it is keeps me from eatin it. But Mandy and I went to Sonic and got a coke, Whataburger for some chicken, and then to Wendy's for a side salad. It was fun.

Oh, and some crazy person mentioned that there will be a break in the 20 day celebration...that is a mistake. I could have, indeed, been born on June the 7th...but I choose to wait. I wanted Misti to always be older!! Hee hee.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive