Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm sick and that is so not cool for Amanda Days. I went to the Dr. yesterday and I have a sinus infection and a throat infection. My parents are here this weekend and I haven't even felt well enough to hang out w/ them. I did go to Fogo de Choa tonight. It was very tasty.

SO yeah, the boy. He's cool. I had a really great weekend last weekend. He gave me flowers (lilies, no less!), opened doors, pulled out chairs, I met his family...they were great too, and I'm going back in 2 weeks. He is like no one I've ever been involved with...and that, of course, is an excellent thing! He's a bass player in a rock cover band and a computer/gaming nerd...you know, like Moe & Adm...so nerd in a good way! And he does read this...who else would have posted that comment to my previously posted picture???? Very sweet!

Anyway, I'm moving my snotty ass to the couch, for it is beckoning me!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive