Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Went to the G-man for the yearly. I was so anxious I thought that I was going to explode. But I lived through it. Vic went w/ me and then we went to lunch. This was all yesterday, but I was so mentally exhausted that I had to take a nap.

We have been looking for treadmills and we are having issues paying that much for something that most people use as coat racks. But I really think that I will use it. I love to walk, but I hate "outside." Bugs, temperature, neighbors, etc. None for me thanks. So we have been to Sears twice and looked extensively online. We have come to the conclusion that we will start by walking the old fashioned way and if we keep it up for awhile we will reevaluate the need for a treadmill.

We got the weekly newsletter from his NY grandparents that goes out to a good 50 people or so. They were saying that they had been to our wedding in Vegas, welcomed me to the fam., yadda yadda...and then this:

"All in all a good weekend, met some fine western folks."

Is it just me or does anyone else think of Roy Rogers when they think of "western folks." It just makes me want to carry a shot gun, get a new pair of Justin ropers, and spit.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive