Wednesday, October 30, 2002

We stopped in Sweet Water to get gas. Vic took Nanc out to the grassy knoll and I went in to get a bottled water. SO I passed Vic on the way out and assumed that he left the keys in the iginition (where I had left them). When I got there it was locked, so I assumed that he has taken them out. He walked out and saw me sitting on the concrete block next to the pump, just shaking his head. He was floored that I would leave the keys in the car. It made perfect sense to me. Leave them in so when he and Nancy got back in, he could turn it on. He said that I am to NEVER leave the keys in the car when I'm not in it. I grew up in Hobbs. He grew up on Army bases. Duh. I diddent know. Jeeze.

It really wasn't a big deal though, cause we have OnStar. We called their 800 # and they had it remotely unlocked in a jiffy. Technology is neat. If we hadn't had that we would have been in big trouble. We should have taught Nancy to unlock them. She was scared!

Anywho, we are home. Safe and sound. And Misti's house is cute. Her bedroom is a beautiful purple. She did such a good job!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive