Wednesday, November 27, 2002

So Bob, Kay, William, and Abby were supposed to come tomorrow. Vic and I started cleaning Monday around noon. Around 5 pm they called and said "We are not coming on Wed. We are coming on Tue." Holy Dust Bunnies! We cleaned straight from noon Monday til about 9 pm. Then up at 7 am this morning and cleaned all the way until 11:30 pm. We did break for dinner and a quick trip to Target to get some stuff like a shower curtain for upstairs and some more soft scrub (I love soft scrub lemon). This house is so damn clean it hurts. I even polished the silver. Ok, so it was only a silver ring and a little 2 in by 2 in pineapple thing, but still. I busted out the silver polish! Anywho, I'm so pooped that I can't even drag my ass to bed.

Oh, and by the way. I found a turkey that had never been frozen. Therefore we need not defrost. But the 19.3 lb bastard is taking up my whole refrigerator.

Have I mentioned that Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday? I really and truly do love it. No presents, just a good home cooked meal w/ people you love and giving thanks for so many wonderful things. It's a very happy holiday. My favorite is Easter. It's so cute, and pink, and bunnyish. Not to mention that I (unlike the strange CofC clan) believe that it's the celebration of Christ rising from the dead. Which is awesome, because he died on the cross for us all. :). Oh, and it's the only time of year you can get Cadbury Crème Eggs. Too bad you can't get Cadbury Crème Turkeys...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive