Saturday, November 02, 2002

Punch Drunk Love. Weird. I love weird movies, but when I'm watching and it's not making sense--a line has been crossed. There are these scenes of color. Just lots of pretty colors swirling and frolicking around the screen with music for uncomfortable periods of time. And a gang of Deliverance looking brothers. Weird. I knew that I had to go see it, so I can't say that I wasted my money...but I wish that it hadn't looked so appealing to me.

In other news. Nathan is here, Vic's BF that's almost a Dr. Vic's been working and sleeping so it's just been Me and Nathan. Haven't done much because there isn't much to do.

Kelsi dislocated and broke her elbow. Lance called Wed night and told me. She was racing some boy at church and she swooped down to pick something up and ended up in the floor. Sadness! I had thought that I might get over there Thur or Fri...but I haven't. I'm about to call over there and see what they are doing today. I would bet that some sympathetic grandparents are in town though, so we shall see. If not this weekend, then next week!

I have to start researching how to make Nancy stop barking at the passers-by. She is driving me insane.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive