Sunday, February 02, 2003

I've been on strike. Not sure why, but I've logged in a time or two and my fingers didn't do anything. I'm going to Hobbs today to pick up a pekingese that my mom's friend found. But now that I've contacted the pekingese rescue, Mom calls to tell me she doesn't think it's full blooded pekingese. Neat. Not real sure what I'm going to do with it now. It's very happy at my parents house...I think they should keep it. I'm also getting new tires while I'm there.

Last night I went to dinner with Jamey at this kick-ass place called Marty's in downtown Dallas. The food was awesome and so was the atmosphere. It's a wine place and they have a wine steward that comes around with the wine of the day and pours you a cute little taster glass. I ordered a coke, but it was still fun to get a taster. They had the best creme brule I've ever had. I can't wait to take Vic there, I think he will love it. Then we went to this play thing (http://www.the-mac.org/events.jsp), it was a one woman show. The woman was Jo Harvey Allen, which is the women that played the sex therapist in Fried Green Tomatoes (you know, the one that has them look at their who-haa's w/ a mirror!). She's also Jamey's second cousin. It was pretty good, it was a lot of stories about her growing up in Lubbock...so that was very cool. Jamey and I decided that once a month we are gonig to have a night out like that.

Theo, the barky choco lab from Nancy's class...well, he has dropped out because he BIT the teacher. Not once, but 4 times. Nancy's wasn't sad to see him go.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive