Wednesday, March 26, 2003

I just got home from the biz-ar. Me and V went to Mandy's folks for dinner and then out w/ the bians. It was so fun! I drank 4 beer and an orange julieus (sp) shot that was SO SO SO tasty!!! I sat next to Teri, so it was extra amusing.

Tomorrow night Mandy and Teri are playing in a soft ball game that is right by the his-ouse so WE are going to go check it out. Also, on Friday, WE have to go eat at Chili's (blah) for lunch because Teri is a server (notice how PC I am :)) and she said she'd hook us up. We are going to go about 1:30ish cuz she gots off at 2 and she is going to follow us to the house and we are going to smiz-oke and hang out. She want's to meet Ivan the Terrible.

Ok, must sleep. Actually, I've not had a cup o' noodles in some time now. I shall...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive