Monday, March 03, 2003

What is a blog? Um. Well. This. It's like a journal kinda, but other people can read it...if they know your address. But mine is completely pointless, like a daily log (hence the name, web+log=blog) of what I'm doing if I actually get around to updating. It's fun, you'd prolly like it. I didn't think that I'd have enough to talk about, but I was kidding myself. Hee Hee Snort.

So I'm off to Kim's. Haven't been there to STN since before Avery was in her tummy. That's been like 1.5 yrs. TOO LONG! I cleaned out my make up and I’m taking her the results. She loves when I do that. I’m also taking her her Christmas present…just a wee bit late.

School completely wore me out this past weekend and I'm so so so glad that I don't have to go back until April, and it's half way done! Well, I have to go to my Thursday class...but that's not bad at all.

I talked to Landon yesterday; he's in Palestine, TX working with shuttle debris. He's living out of a tent. He's been there for 14 days and will be there 14 more. Sounds like hell to me, but he LOVES it. It's amazing to me that we got along so well, we are nothing alike.

Ok, must drive.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive