Thursday, June 12, 2003

I went to an interview for a PRN job and came out with a full time offer. Wierd how stuff like that works. Still not sure what I'm gona do with it. The offer, that is. Well, I guess it's not offically mine cause they still have to do background checks and whatnot...but since I'm sweet and innocent; there's no prob.

We didn't have electricity for hours last night. I was dying of heat and wanted to go to a hotel. Yes, I'm spoiled. About the time I was going with or without the hubby...everything came back on. I took a shower by candles/Vic pointing the flash light in so I could see what I was doing. Sounds almost romantic...but it SO wasn't.

We are going to lunch with Karen (Vic's old co-worker) tmw. She is awesome. She's a gazillion months prego with her 3rd kid. It should be fun.

Speaking of pregos, Kim and Bryan leave for San Francisco on Sunday to see what surgery baby Drew will get. So keep praying!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive