Saturday, June 14, 2003

Nancy & Frank LOVE pig ears. They are completely gross, but since they occupy their time AWAY from the felines...I LOVE them too. Until today. I told them both to sit and gingerly stuck two fingers in the bag and pulled one out. Frank sat first, so he got the first one. I stuck the same two contaminated fingers back in the bag to get Nancy's (she was waiting impatiently) and pulled out another greasy ear only to see it still had it's TATTOO ID on it! BLAH BLAH BLAH! It's not as if I didn't *know* what it was...but when I saw his number, similar to our social security number, there on his little pink ear...I felt like the devil. Who in the hell thought up selling PIG EARS (and lamb lungs and cow hooves and the likes!)??? I remember why I was a vegetarian. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

I'm going to Abilene tomorrow for Avery's birthday. I went shopping for her today and ended up with tons of stuff. Including new lipstick, new sheets (for me & Vic), and Vic some clothes. All much needed & on sale. Well, except my 2 new lipsticks...they weren't on sale; but they are tried and true colors that I am almost out of. Chanel, ya know. Their lipstick is superior to all others. So smooth. Though it smells like a grandma. But that's probably just me...my Mema has worn it forever...so that's prolly why I think it's grandmaish...I'd never thought of that til I was typing this. Amazing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive