Tuesday, June 10, 2003

It was either another present or paying the 17 bucks (!) to mail it to you. I had it all loaded up and took it to pack and mail (yeah, it still would've been a day or so late...but still, I was gona mail it before the 7th) and because one of the things I got you is heavy; it was going to cost an arm and a leg to have some dude who was already going anyways to drive it there (UPS). So I decided to go back and buy something else and just wait until I see you, which shouldn't be too long. Besides...it's fun to get stuff late rather than all at once. Duh. But yeah, overall, I'm late. Getting places, getting things places, whatever. I run on a different schedule than most other people. Though that is not intentional. Vic and Mandy used to call me Molasses because that's the speed I function at. Better late than never, and since I don't like worms...I don't care about being an early bird.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive