Sunday, August 04, 2002

I had to get my Bob a birthday present (it was yesterday, but I'm going home tomorrow) and a purple tie for each Bob and Will for the wedding AND a black and gold tie for Will for his Sr. pics. SO I head out to the mall. Little did I know what lurked before me. You see, it was "tax free" weekend. It was wild. It was hot. And I was bitchy. I told this little crying kid in Northpark mall to "MOVE." His mother looked at me like I was the devil. I was.

I mean, for ba-jeesie's sake. It's a whooping 7.5 percent sale. On CLOTHING items that cost less than $100 ONLY. That's really not that neat. I mean, I would rather not pay it than pay it. But still. There was no need for every person in the greater DFW area to follow me to the mall.

The man did mess up and not charge me tax for my dad's shirt. It was 55 over 100 and he didn't notice. And all 3 ties were already 50% off. A heck of a deal. But I still would have rather paid the extra money and been the only person at the mall.

I don't like crowds, especially ones of fake breasted snotty women. Yuck.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive