Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Sorry, I didn't go to a rich school district like some. As long as you knew what I meant, then that's all that matters. Don't correct me, Miss "I eat at Boo-Fays and shop at Alcozzz."

Vic FINALLY met Lance and Lori and the gang. We met them for dinner in Frisco at La Hacienda Ranch. It was fun. Lance seems to have lost some weight. Kelsi is about my height and her feet looked almost as big.

Afterwards we went to the grocery store to get some grub. We are going to only eat at home and we are going to eat healthier. You know, Lean Cuisine pizza's rather than Tombstone. No, we got lots of good veggies and stuff too. Including Cran-Grape Juice LITE! It's made with Splenda, which I love! Bob being diabetic and all; I know my artificals sweetners.

Carson got a shavin' today and Vic damn near cut off a nipple. But he stopped bleeding shortly after I put Neosporian on it. He looks awful snazzy, like the little lion he is. He was asking about Ms. Judy today. He was thinking about getting together for some 'Nip or tongue bath or somethin....

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive