Friday, August 23, 2002

I made pita pizzas for lunch today and they were SO good. Vic ate 2! We had them with salad. Yummy.

Bag 'o pitas
Small jar of pizza sauce
Cheese

Pre-heat oven (or toaster oven) to 350. Put pitas on a cookie sheet, spoon however much sauce covers it (usually 2-3 regular size spoons) and spread it to the edges. Use either deli sliced, or grated cheese and cover sauced area to taste. Bake for 6-8 minutes.

I am a regular chef these days. I'm cooking dinner also, I thawed chicken. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.

I should start a cooking show. "One Fat Lady" will be the title. Every day I will wear beautiful fashions and a different apron. I will walk out fashionably cool and then pick up my apron that enhances my attire. Then I will cook something fun and easy and sometimes semi-ly healthy. This show will have multi purposes. It will be to show that most fat people eat normally and are not oinkers like portrayed on TV. It will also encourage clothes makers to make fat girl clothes since my show will be such a hit they will want me to wear their clothes. I will have different guests on there that come to share easy recipes and I will fly them to my show on Delta Airlines because they are fat friendly. On Fridays we will have drink recipes and I will invite lots of girls and we will get sloshed on the air, kind of like the View...but drunk.

Ideas like this make me gitty.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive