Thursday, August 01, 2002

Today is my last day of work. I'm happy and I'm sad. I'm happy because tonight Vic and I are going to register for wedding presents and to look at trucks. But I really like it there, so I am sad. But I'm still going to volunteer. We are going to lunch for me today, a bye bye lunch. I hate things done in my honor.

Kitty is out of food and he KEEPS talking. He ate a ton this morning, and he still has crumbs in his bowl. So Vic just went to Pet Smart because Carson things he may die. Poor, poor skinny turkey!

I'm going to Hobbs next week and so is Vic. How you ask? Because he quit his week job. Just walked away. He hated it. That is the perfect example of if you don't like what you are doing, then money means nothing. He was still taking X-rays, but the population was totally different. Think about who the people are that can't get to the hospital to take X-rays. Yes, that's right, extremely old people and retarded people. He likes the excitement of the ER, not the smell of death. Poor thing, he tried. That must by why they pay you twice as much to do portables. But he ask for a raise in his weekend job and is applying for a part time "PRN" (means "as needed") job during the week. SO they would call him and say "Hey, dude, like can you come in and take some X-rays?" And he can say "totally" or "no waaaay." SO that would be cool. He needs something though, I am steady trying to be a housewife and he needs to bring home the bacon! Hee hee.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive