Sunday, June 30, 2002

I have had a completely worthless weekend. I had intended on being Martha Jr. and turning this house into a home, but I didn't. I did do the laundry and hung a few pictures. I made my bed too. WHOOA!

I have talked on the phone a lot too. I talked to my friend Kristina in Phoenix. She and I were best friends from when we were 4 until she moved in 3rd grade. We've always kept in touch, but in the college years it's been less frequent. None the less, I remembered her mom's phone number and I was just sitting in the chair Friday night and thought "I should tell Krissydeena that I'm gettin' hitched." SO I picked up the phone, called, and she answered her mom's phone. We talked for like 2 hours. It made my day. She's coming to the wedding. She hasn't been to Hobbs since we were in 7th grade and I haven't seen her since summer of 97 when I went to Phoenix to look at schools. I am so excited. She has a 3 year old little girl, Hannah, now too and I can't wait to see her either.

Ok, I'm going to continue being a veggie. G'nite.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive