Monday, June 03, 2002

More of a reason for the rocks!

Vic passed his national registry X-ray tech test. It was one of those big long standardized tests. He's now an ARRT, or something like that. We'll say that stands for A Registered Radiology Technologist. Sure, sounds great. Vic Rocks.

Sorry for the lack of returned phone calls this weekend. My phone didn't show messages, so I didn't get them till they were outdated. I didn't know anything anyway, I never do.

I got up this morning and made Chicken Enchiladas and Guacamole to take to work for lunch. We had our weekly meeting today rather than tomorrow and it was out boss’s birthday. I don't think they liked it much, but it wasn't as good as normal. It was my first time to *really* cook in this kitchen and it took longer and wasn't as smooth as it should have been. Anywho, no one complained so I'm probably just being paranoid. I'm not the best cook in the world anyway. At least no one is hungry. And Vic can eat the leftovers; he is similar to a garbage dispose-all. :)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive