Thursday, June 27, 2002

Just to reinforce my last post, I feel the need to share today's email from my Aunt, my mom's sister, of course:

"hi, how is every thing? What is Vic's last name? I went up to silver city today-they didn't have what i went after. kay has been e-mailing me and I really enjoy it. i have towels washing. i need to take a walk. love, cindy"

And people wonder why I'm so random. THIS IS WHY. I was born with it. It is a disease and I'm infected. SO, I'll write like I would all the time if I didn't try and make myself get control and be "normal" aka "unlike my family."

I love Thursday nights, that means I don't have to go back to work until Monday. Except for every 6th Friday, because we rotate those. I finished up all my stats for June today, usually I'm late with those, but I have everything done except for the Spanish and Women's groups. Rock on. When I got home and out of the car my tire was hissing. I ran into get Vic and he went to look, there is a giant nail in it. I bet all the air will be long gone by morning. He said that he would teach me how to change it. Oh, contraire moe-fraire. No sir, I informed him that I am a Princess. He laughed and said a princess without a carriage. Damn the man. Vic hung my door knocker key hanger thing on the wall, it looks cool. Today I had on a T-shirt with a picture of 3 flip-flops on it, and the flops that Misti gave me for my birthday that have pineapples on them. My foot has a pineapple tattoo on it. Erica noticed this and pointed it out. Cool, huh? Not really, I know. Nancy has started peein' in the floor when any new person comes to the door, so the next time you come over be sure you don't greet her on the carpet. I was going to walk and lift weights with Mandy tonight but she isn't here, maybe Vic wants too. I will go see.

I spit that out in like 3 minutes. That’s what races threw my mind, and tonight I left it unfiltered for you all to see. You may thank me now for NOT writing like this. Good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive