Wednesday, June 12, 2002

She couldn't make it to my birthday...Kim's having a baby tomorrow. Is it just me, or is that weird? You're not supposed to KNOW it's tomorrow. You are supposed to be walking to the mail box and have to stoop over because of a mild contraction. Then hobble back to the house and call your husband and find your already packed suitcase and drive to the hospital. He's supposed to run in the ER and say "MY WIFE'S HAVING A BABY!!!" And then someone runs out to the car and get her on a stretcher and whisks her inside to a room and they wait. But no, they are inducing without patocin (sp) tomorrow. Not sure about that either. SO, that's where I'll be. I'm off to watch Ms. Avery enter into the world. Not literally, but I would like to be there close by. You know, hang out with the fam. I'm actually really ready for her to be here, I'd like to meet her after all this hoop-la.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive