Monday, December 30, 2002

Agent 809 is absolutely adorable! I want to post pictures on my blog. Someone tell me how! Please? Though today would be a terrible day to take any of my poos.

It seems scrambled eggs gives the black one (as my mother says) the trots. I seriously think my carpet is ruined. Most of it was on the tile, but there were a few she just didn't make it. Sometimes I hate that I sleep so soundly, I know she had a miserable night and I slept through it. I gave her an Imodium. She hasn't died yet, so I guess that was ok. Tomorrow I'm going to call the vet, but she is still playful enough that I didn't think it warranted a trip to the ER.

There are (I think) 3 people that read this. Between the four of us we have 3 cats and 5 dogs. Neat.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive