Tuesday, December 10, 2002

So I was just reading Misti's blog and I thought "Check the time, this could possibly be a drunken blog." And much to my suspicion, it was posted late last night. Probably around the time my phone rang and I had been asleep for so long that I couldn't figure out if it was the phone or the door bell...and then I looked over and couldn't figure out who Vic was. Don't ya hate that? When you are so asleep and you wake up and don't know where you are or who you are in bed with. This happened a lot to me as a child, but not in a long time w/out the help of some sort of alcohol.

Vic is being tested to see what kind of "friends" he has. But it seems highly unlikely that I would have caught them too. Thank the Good LORD.

I need a nap. The pupster has been in high gear since 7 a.m.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive