Sunday, December 08, 2002

Today has been so lazy! It's kinda misty outside and looks like I should be in my bed. Cept my comforter is in the dryer cause someone peed on it. None the less, I put my big heavy velvet quilt on it and attempted to nap but the same "someone" who peed on my NEW comforter was not in the mood for a nap. SO now it's too late for a nap and he's FINALLY napping. Mandy and Leanna are watching Ali in the living room, about that boxer dude. Something I'm totally not interested in. I don't think I'm going to make it until Vic gets home, therefore I will have to watch the Sopronos early. I was in bed at like 10 last night, and I think I will be tonight too.

Mom asked her brother (Walker) and his family to eat at the house for Christmas. They said yes. That will be cool and strange at the same time. This is the first year it's not just me, Will, Bob, & Kay. So not only are we adding my husband, but family that we haven't spent holidays with in a good 10 years.

Vic has a nasty problem that will require an urgent trip to the Dr. tomorrow. I will spare you all the details, but I have never been so truly disturbed. And if I catch it, I will Die with a capitol D.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive