Wednesday, December 18, 2002

You want a post? You got it.

So Very Bad Frank is still very bad. He is getting somewhat better about not peeing in the house, but sometimes he is still too busy to remember that he should go outside. He has 2 speeds: fast and off. Today he was playing with Nancy and I thought it was prolly time to go outside. So I said "let's go pee-pee." (BTW, that's Vic's choice of command...I think it's retarded.) and Very Bad gave me a sideways head look and squatted right then and there. At least he knows the word.

We also gave the 2 poodles a bath. Actually, since Very Bad gets one everyday it was no big deal for him. But he did go to the shower with his dad today. Vic took Very Bad in, scrubbed him up, and passed him out for me to dry. Then we forced Nancy in for her shower since it has been a good 6 weeks or so. She didn't really stink or anything, but I thought it was time. She was so sweet when I was blow drying her. I sat down in the floor and told her to come sit by me; instead she came and sat in my lap. Whatever gets the job done!

For anyone who does not regularly bathe dogs, you are so missing out on the after-bath run. After a bath, dogs must run as fast as they can for a good 10 minutes. It's like a natural energy boost. And since it's still relatively nice here, we went to the backyard to run figure 8's. What fun!

There's my day. I mean, my life. Now see why I haven't been posting? There is only so much you can say about poos.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive