Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Our TV has had a "shadow" on it for like a month now. It's our big screen that it took us a year to pay for...and we've only had it 15 months!! Everything has double vision, but only in blue. So it's still watchable...but very annoying. We purchased it at Sears, but didn't buy the extended warranty. So we started calling repair people and all of them said it would be like 400 bucks because a "chip" needed to be replaced. I kept telling Vic to just call Sears and see what they would charge. He FINALLY did and discovered it has a TWO year warranty rather than one. Duh. We could have had this fixed weeks ago! But, alas, Mr. TV Repair Man is here now...saving the day. I can not wait to be able to watch the View without there being 8 hosts!! It starts in 10 minutes...maybe he'll be finished!!

At 11:30 I'm going to Chili's to sit and wait for Vic to get out of class at 11:50. My friend Teri works there and I'm going to go sit in her section and let her do her job...wait on me :)!

I also go back to the Dr. today. Seems I have a little more wrong than just the PCOS...It's a scary word, but I don't think it's very scary. I've got a "fundal fibroid" (aka tumor) on my uterus. Spent Sat. night in the ER, but I am so so so relieved to know why I'm still on the rag...It's the 125th day of it. Neat, huh? It's not the kind of too-ma that gets cancer (I mean, it's possible...but highly unlikely) so it ain't no thang but a chicken wang! I do think they are going to operate on it...but the most likely procedure is embolization, which basically means they cut off the blood flow to it...they do it just like an angogram, where they go in through the artery in the groin area. (FYI: Vic's had embolization done to his brain 3x!) And then I should be good as new. Well, except for the fact that I still will have to buy all new undies. Which I'm not complaining about...I love to buy under-vare!

Ok, I'm going to see what my hero, Mr. Repair Man, is accomplishing. It's almost time for me to enjoy the View.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive