Friday, July 25, 2003

So, working the crisis line is stressful. I know you are saying, "Well, Duh, hence the name..." but I used to work a rape crisis line and it wasn't nearly as stressful. Poor, mentally ill people can really be demanding! Actually, I've not had anyone be rude...but it totally breaks my heart to hear the frustration in their voices when I explain about funding, budget cuts, and how that in turn means we can't help them because they are not among the "priority population." I feel like I've been hit by a train. I am home and I don't intend to leave my house until I go back to work on Monday.

So I saw that Miss Moe was not being sweet, but since I know her family and whatnot reads her blog...I thought I'd better investigate. And then I saw what "Mike" had on his piece of crap site. I cannot tell you how pissed off I am! I looked all around his worthless website that he had the balls to enter into a contest for a place to leave my comments (i.e. take out a weeks worth of frustration) and he doesn't have a way to contact his sorry ass. Figures.

I meant to tell yall, Jamey reads my blog. And we thought we were alone! Anyway, everyone go up to the top and say hello to J-Ko! Oh, wait. I forgot no one ever listens when I tell them to say stuff, except Andra. So, completely ignore me as always...that's fine.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive