Monday, April 05, 2004

The history of... cell phones, satellite tv, credit cards & more revealed!

I like this website.

Kim & Bryan & Drew are spending the night tonight. Teri & Mandy are coming over for dinner. I'm making homemade lasagna, salad, & bread. I've been cleaning since yesterday and I don't feel like anything has been accomplished because I'm also trying to get ready for the trip too. But I'm going to drink some vino & brewskies tonight and just be happy. And tmw I'll be hung over. Just like the good ol' days.

Moe, I have been meaning to tell you...Kim & Bryan's anniversary is July 17...this year will be 5 years for them. I always confuse Misti & Danny's and Kim & Bryan's. Now I won't...M & D's is first, and K & B's AND M & A's is second. Get it, one on the first date and two on the second. Now I will never be confused again. Thank you for changing the date.

I also feel the need to point out right now that I have a new friend, Sheri. She is my animal sitter and in Corinth Civic League with me. So now I have MistI, TerI, and SherI. That is out of control. Just call me Amandi.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive