Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Ok, my little food questionnaire is all fixed now. I found it, posted it to my blog but didn't publish, and then the next time I blogged I was in a hurry and forgot about it so it still have the old answers. But now it's al la Amanda.

I'm leaving on my trip today. I am so nervous. I can't believe I'm spending 6.5 days w/ his mother and sister. But Vic is excited. And he's so good about doing things w/ my family. Only thing is, he likes my family and they like him. Or at least they pretend to like him! I do love to go new places too so I am excited about that.

Kim, Bryan, Drew, Mandy Rue, Teri, Vic & Myself had dinner and drinks last night. Mandy brought pineapple juice & malibu rum...Teri brought beer...I had a box o' wine. Mandy's happy stuff tasted like Mexico. I drank a lot but over a long period of time and never even had a buzz. But sure did have a hang over. That sucks. But it was fun. And we sat in the dining room. That was weird. Baby Drew has his surgery in the morning at 7:30 am. So everyone be praying from him and the doctors cutting on his sweet baby head.

I'll be back on the 13th...but will try to blog from MD or NY. Peace out.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive