Monday, April 19, 2004

WellnessGear Digital Step Pedometer: The Walker's Warehouse

My mom just let me order this, in purple no less. She got one and keeps telling me how many steps she took and I want to tell her how many I took too.

She's a dork though...the first day she had it she called all upset because everyone is supposed to walk 10,000 steps a day and she had walked 2 times that day, gone to the grocery store, home depot, and vacuumed the whole house...and hers said she had walked 423 steps. She was so sad. So that night she was reading the instructions and noticed that it said that it had to be on your waist band to work...she had hers on the NECK OF HER SHIRT!! Duh. So the next day she did much less and it said she walked 10,000 something.

Of course, I just have to add this because well...you never know if I have a new "reader"....neither of us (me or Mom) would do something to attempt to loose weight...health is a much better motivator and movement should be fun!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive