Tuesday, April 20, 2004

TCS: Tech Central Station - The Diet Problem: "Sandy Szwarc"

Sandy Szwarc is my hero. If I had read this article when I was like 12 I would still be fat...because, well, I was then...but not this fat. And bastards like Weight Watchers Camp aka pig farm (yes, I chose to live there for a month at 14) would not have had my $$. It just continually blows my mind that we know that diets don't work and the media still doesn't pick up on it....I mean, really it doesn't...it is a billion dollar industry...but still. That is so dishonest.

International No Diet Day (INDD)--Love Your Body! is coming up. I think I will have a party. Even if me and Vic are the only attendants. I always think about it, INDD that is...but this year I think I will do something fun like try a new recipe and make us a tasty homemade dessert...Vic's mom gave me her recipe for cherry sheet cake that Vic loves...I think I will make it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive